Find your next European technology partner for your business
Affiche DD17 A1Drones (or UAS, UAV, RPAS) are opening up new amazing business and service opportunities at international level as ever before!
Civil and commercial application and use of drone can be envisaged in / for:
Transport / Inspection of power grids / Wind and Solar parks inspections / Environment, agriculture, forestry / Inspection or monitoring of plants, pipelines, buildings and civil engineer works / Security, emergency response, safety, humanitarian sector / Law enforcement / Public authorities / Architecture / Cinematography, photography, aerial imaging / Parcel delivery / Corporate-marketing promotion / Tourism / Sport / Healthcare
Come & gain new business perspectives with drones!
Drone companies from all around Europe will meet representatives from end-users sectors and discuss win-win collaborations. European companies active in more traditional sectors will measure and maximize on the value that civilian use of drones can bring to their business.
Enterprise Europe Brussels c/o impulse.brussels, together with DroneDays Expo, Brussels Expo Heysel and Scorpix, organise the 2nd edition of the DroneDays Matchmaking event. Read more …
- Latest trends in drone technologies and their use for multiple civilian and commercial purposes
- Short, sharp 30-minute meetings to foster effective networking AND business development
- Get to know key drone players offering expertise and services to companies active in other sectors
- Get your problem solved – Matching organizations offering or seeking solutions
What’s in for you as a potential participant?
- Find & meet your next technology partner/end user @ DroneDays 2017 B2B event
- Benefit from personalised and pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings
- Pave the way to long-term technological, service collaborations based on tech transfer, innovation and service activities, to boost your business and offer competitive advantage to your own clients
- Have a direct access the Drone Days fair, designed for a professional public
- Find out and discuss about market trends and innovations
- Companies (including SMEs and large companies)
- Drone services providers and self-employed drone companies
- Public authorities and municipalities
- Industry associations
- Universities and research centers
- Lawyers and insurances
TO SUM UP: one trip to Brussels, multiple business opportunities!
To follow the event on Twitter and tweet about it use #DroneDays17